Now available: SimplyMap
SimplyMap* is an Internet-based mapping application that enables users to develop interactive thematic maps and reports using thousands of demographic, business, and marketing data variables. Professional mapping applications take over 20 hours of training to use, SimplyMap has been designed to be incredibly user friendly – most users are up and running with less than 10 minutes of training.
*Free Registration is Required.
OSU’s subscription entitles you to access the EASI ® Standard Package, which includes data from the year 2000, 2010, Current Estimates, Five Year Projections and Experian SimmonsLOCAL® Data Package.
The Standard Package incorporates the following data:
- Demographic Variables
- Retail Sales, Store Groups, and Food Service Variables
- EASI Sales and Other Potential Variables
- EASI Quality of Life Variables
- Consumer Price Index Variables
- General Employment (by Place of Work)
- General Establishment (by Place of Work)
- Detailed Employment (by Place of Work)
- Detailed Establishments (by Place of Work)
- Detailed Consumer Expenditure Variables
- EASI Profile Variables
- Ancestry Tabulations
- D&B’s Points-of-Interest File
Experian SimmonsLOCAL is a powerful targeting and profiling system that provides insights into consumer behavior for all of America’s 210 media markets on a local level with 60,000+ data variables, including over 450 categories and 8,000 specific brands. From the products we buy to the brands we prefer to our attitudes and lifestyles, SimmonsLOCAL reports on the unique nuances of every market. Enjoy the ability to analyze data by State, County, City/Place, ZIP code, Census Tracts, Block Groups, or even custom area.
The Simmons Data Package covers hundreds of categories under general topics including but not limited to:
- Lifestyle (Demographics & Statements)
- Hispanics Only (Special Demographics & Media)
- Food (Baking, Condiments, Dairy, Frozen, General, Meat & Snacks/Deserts)
- Beverages (Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic)
- Daily Activity
- Health & Beauty Aids
- Financial Services
- Household Products
- Cleaning Products
- Pets & Pet Food
- Home Improvements
- Home Furnishings & Appliances
- Lawn & Garden
Comments are closed.