Convenient Access: Chronicle of Higher Education
The Chronicle of Higher Education is now conveniently available on any mobile device or PC when you use your OSU email address to register for a Chronicle.com account.
REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT
Go to Chronicle.com and click on the “log in” link at the top, right hand side of the page. Then click the “Create a free Account” button. Enter and confirm your OSU e-mail address, then follow the steps on the account setup pages.
Note: After you login with your new OSU-associated account, the locks will still appear on premium content, but you will have access.
ACCESS WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE, TABLET, or PC
- Go to chronicle.com on your Web browser and select “Log In” at the top.
- Type your Chronicle login account information associated with your OSU e-mail address.
DOWNLOAD THE CHRONICLE iPAD APP
- Open the iPad App Store.
- Find The Chronicle app and select the download option. You will be asked for your iTunes/Apple ID username and password, enter it in and then your app will download and install.
- Once installed, tap The Chronicle app.
- When the app opens up, tap “Sign In” on the top right.
- Type the login information for your Chronicle account associated with your OSU e-mail address.
Comments are closed.